Transform Your Water with a Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System…
And Create Delicious, Healthy Water Free of up to 99% of Common Contaminants found in Tuscon Area water
Superior Water Florida offers a variety of installed drinking water systems designed to remove contaminants from the water your family drinks. Installed drinking water systems can be tucked away under the kitchen counter or in the basement.The perfect complement to an EcoWater System water refiner or water softener for the water-conscious family is an EcoWater reverse osmosis drinking water system. Our exclusive line of reverse osmosis water purifier systems are specifically designed to provide clean, clear, better-tasting drinking water by removing more than 95% of dissolved solids including many harmful contaminants. Now you can have bottle-quality water at your tap.
With an EcoWater Reverse Osmosis System You Get:
- Semi-permeable membranes to reject solids
- Three or four-stage water filtration
- Specially formulated pre-and post-filters to reduce contaminants, eliminate odors, and improve taste.
- Automatic shut-off to conserve water
- Optional electronic monitor to alert you when filters need changing.
- Space-saving designs
Here’s How Reverse Osmosis Works:
- Household water is directed through a pre-filter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids and other contaminants are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- A final polishing of the water is accomplished by an activated carbon absorption block filter removing tastes and odors. The water passes through this final filtering process immediately before going to the faucet whether it comes directly from the unit or from the storage tank.
- The automatic shut-off control shuts down the system when the storage tank is filled and water is not being drawn. This “demand production” feature conserves water by eliminating the constant running to the drain found in some units. The control also depressurizes the membrane when not in service extending the membrane life and reducing the need for maintenance of your reverse osmosis water purifier.
See All Reviews
20:11 18 Oct 18
This was the best experience and I am glad Costco had them to help me out with my water issues.
17:03 04 Oct 18
I wanted to find out the quality of the water I was drinking since I moved to Florida. I was buying the typical filters sold by the big Refrigerator company. They really didn't help much. With Superior Water, I'm very satisfied and feel more at ease.
18:29 20 Sep 18
This is the 2nd time we have used purchased a Superior Water Treatment System. First time was at our house in Aurora , Co and the team there was Great. Now that we have moved to Florida I was excited to see that Superior was here as well. We purchased a whole house system with RO and everything went very smooth. Installation was Great. We are really enjoying the CLEAN Water provided!
01:34 22 Aug 18
I loved my test is was SO informative. The service department and techs set me at ease and I love my water system. More than worth the investment.
01:31 22 Aug 18
I recently had a consultant out to test my water. Not only was I amazing by his expertise and ease of answering my questions but his customer service was stellar! The product is out of this world and I am SO excited to get it! Even more so, I’m going to be saving so much money and saving the ecosystem by NOT buying bottled water and constantly changing the water filters in my fridge!!